Translate

Thursday 18 August 2016

Just Because I'm a Junk Journal Junkie...

I'm a Junk Journal Junkie! I started making journals a couple of years ago, and kept going. I've sent many away as gifts and swaps. I even sell some of them to help keep up with my hobby! Over time, I've accumulated quite a collection of journals. Today, I just wanted to share some photos of the journals I have. I hope to inspire fellow crafters to make some of their own.

Don't feel bad if you haven't made one yet, or you only have a couple. I started crafting out of a shoe box. Now, I have a collection of items that keep me more that busy. If you enjoy crafting, or just want to start we have a huge community over on Facebook! The group Junk Journal Junkies has kept me sane as well as helped me to find a place to belong. Being a part of a huge community of women and men (all over the world) who enjoy the same thing as me has been amazing! I hope to continue crafting, inspiring and meeting new people to share with!

Huge thank you to Yvonne (Creator of Junk Journal Junkies) for making such an amazing community possible! And thank you to the Admin who help keep the group functioning and growing! You've all been such good friends and I am so grateful to have met you all!


3 comments:

  1. I want to join! Can you tell me how to get started? Email me at owlvamp68@me.com
    Thanks hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many hours a day do you devote to jj? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really useful and easy to understand. Hope everyone get benefit.
    Thanks for sharing your Knowledge and experience with us visit LIC Customer Services for more help

    ReplyDelete