Translate

Thursday 3 September 2015

Marina's August DT for the Junk Journal Junkies Group on Facebook

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share what I worked on for the month of August! I used the Kaiser Kraft, On Stage paper collection. I was able to implement the stamps and the dies that came with the collection as well. This journal was a step outside of my norm, so it was so fun to explore what I could do with it. I love how it turned out, hopefully you will enjoy it too. Here's a few photos and a link to a full flip through! Tell me what you guy's think!

Huge Thank you to Yvonne, and the amazing JJJ group for the never ending inspiration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PaQMuqHPTM










3 comments:

  1. You always do such awesome work. Love this. The cover is fantastic. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter was in drama and choir in high school, and I've never found enough to really scrapbook pictures from her plays and performances.

    This journal is a great idea for a small album! Just looking at the pictures gave me a ton of ideas for one! Themed pages for each play for one. Thanks so much for creating and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete